Granada Bus Station is located in the outskirts of Granada. The buses connect the travelers to the Airport and to Granada City Centre.
How to get to Granada Bus Station
Granada bus station is located in Avenida Juan Pablo II number 33, approx. 3km from the centre. To access it, there are a number of urban buses:
- If you come from the south, you can use SN1 and SN2 bus routes. These routes do not go through the centre.
- If you come from the city centre, you can use the High Capacity Line (LAC) and then transfer to the SN1 or SN2 lines.
When you arrive to the bus Station stop, you simply walk along Calle del Olvido. You will arrive at the intersection with Calle Minerva and from there you can see the bus station.
There is also a taxi stop near the station, which should be operational 24/7.
ALSA is the only bus company operating in Granada Bus Station
Opening hours & Contact details
The opening hours of the ticket offices: Monday – Sunday: from 06:30 to 01:30, 365 days a year. Please note that you can buy bus tickets directly at the Granada Bus Station but also on the website www.alsa.com or at some authorized dealers.
Adddress: Av. de Juan Pablo II, s/n , 18014 Granada
Phone number: +34 902 42 22 42
- Information services – Including monitors with real time arrival/departure information.
- Ticket sales
- Coffee shop and Restaurant
- Souvenir and other shops
- Phone booths
- Lockers – Ground floor next to the waiting room
Accessibility Granada Bus Station
Granada Bus Station facilities are fully accessible. They also have adapted toilets.
Parking Granada Bus Station
There is a public parking next to the Granada Bus Station. In the surroundings of the station there are also some free parking areas.