Visit the Alhambra and Generalife gardens with an Official Korean Speaker guide. All the guides have been certified by the Ministry of Tourism. The following are options of full tours of the Alhambra in Korean, where you can discover this ancient monument and learn about the history of it’s construction and usage over the years.
Join a group with a Korean guided Tour and visit the Alhambra. Or if you prefer can book Alhambra tickets only. In any case, it is advisable that get your tickets or tours in advance as they get sold out due to the high volumes of visitors per day.
Good to know – Tips for Visiting the Alhambra
- The Alhambra is wheelchair accessible, please leave a note at the time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Due to the great demand there is restriction of visitors per day, booking at least one month in advance is highly recommended.
- Audioguide tours include GPS navigator.
- Your booking will be guaranteed after you receive a confirmation email.
- Full refund up to 1 day in advance of your trip.
- Please note: check the visit time of your Nasrid palace ticket. This area of Alhambra has restricted visiting times. You must visit this part of the Alhambra at the designated time.