Visit the Alhambra and Generalife gardens with the available Alhambra Japanese Tours, accompanied by an Official Japanese Speaker guide that has been certified by the Ministry of Tourism. The following are options of full tours of the Alhambra, where you can learn about the history and discover every detail of the this ancient monument.
The options to visit the Alhambra in a tour are: Japanese Guided Tour or Japanese Audioguide Tour. If you do not want to book a tour and just wish to visit the Alhambra at your own leisure, you can book entrance tickets only. It is strongly advisable that you book your ticket / tour in advance due to the high demand and the visitor restrictions per day to the monument.
Japanese Audioguide Tour - All Alhambra areas
Start time & Duration
Morning/afternoon - All day
Granavision Welcome Visitor Center - next to the Alhambra
Audioguide + GPS navigation
FROM € 69
Good to know – Tips for Visiting the Alhambra
- The Alhambra is wheelchair accessible, please leave a note at the time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Due to the great demand there is restriction of visitors per day, booking at least one month in advance is highly recommended.
- Audioguide tours include GPS navigator.
- Your booking will be guaranteed after you receive a confirmation email.
- Full refund up to 1 day in advance of your trip.
- Please note: check the visit time of your Nasrid palace ticket. This area of Alhambra has restricted visiting times. You must visit this part of the Alhambra at the designated time.